下雪天！How to Keep Your Kids Entertained During a School Closure
Hot on the heels of another active hurricane season that left millions without power,winter storms are already starting to hit the country and it's not even officially winter.These early storms that bring a"冬季混合"雪，sleet and freezing rain can lead to power outages,property damage,危险的道路状况和学校关闭。
Stay safe by staying home and use these suggestions to keep your little ones entertained while snowed in!!
- Pretend play: Build a fort… then crawl inside to read books or tell stories.
- Arts and crafts: Make your own playdough or slime,用自制的颜料涂料，and更多.
- Play games: Play your children's favorite board games or try charades,红绿灯，or Simon Says.
- Cooking: Put on your chef hat and get to baking!烤糖饼干，decorate them,and then have a tea party.
- Dance party: Get out some of that energy with a dance party.灯光昏暗，break out some glow sticks and turn up the music!!
你可能还记得，Winter Storm Grayson left 300,今年早些时候，000人没有电力。If you lose power due to a winter storm,你的衣服和毛毯层用足够保暖。If you're using a便携式发电机，operate it outdoors at a safe distance away from your home to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.投资一个家庭备用发电机。一家庭备用发电机turns on the moment an outage occurs,在冬季停电期间保持你的家温暖。These generators are designed to power your entire home and can power everything from kitchen appliances to smart home devices to keep you and your family safe,comfortable and entertained.
While NOAA预言a warmer winter,只需要一场雪或冰雹就可以破坏一个社区。保护您的家庭从冬天的风暴，prepare for power outageswith这些提示从Cheryl Nelson，十年在线体育真人娱乐品牌康明斯天气和准备顾问和联邦应急管理局认证的防灾专家。